A lot of people ask the question: “Can stolen bitcoin be recovered?” An uptick in digital heists of virtual currencies has left many crypto investors wondering if they have any options for tracing illicit Bitcoin transactions and recovering their stolen funds. The short answer is that it’s possible, but can be difficult, if not properly done. We will go through 7 guaranteed steps to recover scammed bitcoin or stolen crypto, here they are;
1. Try to Contact the Scammer: Send an email to the investment company or trading platform that stole your cryptocurrency. Make them know that if they don’t return your money, you will have them reported to the financial authorities. While this can’t guarantee that they will give you your money back, when followed by action, your efforts will most likely pay off.
2. Report the Scammer: The second line of action is to actually report them to the relevant financial authorities.
Reporting a bitcoin/crypto scam should always be done, whether or not you can recover your scammed bitcoin or your money back. If you’ve suspect (or even confirm) that you have been and they are offering no explanation for why they haven’t given your money back or allowed you to withdraw from your account it is yours and every individual’s responsibility to report criminal activity.
3. Be Smart and Creative: There are many ways in which a bitcoin recovery expert private investigator may go about finding information for a case. If you’re really keen on getting your money back, you may ask yourself the following; Have I exhausted all options in getting my money back? What if it was a million dollars, would I throw in the towel now?
A good way to start is by publicizing your story online in any way you can. For instance, you can post the name of the investment platform or broker on Quora, Facebook or Reddit to see if there are others who have information on this company or any clues as to how you could get your money back. This may also help prevent others from falling prey to the scam as well.
4. Notify Your Crypto Wallet Provider: Contact your bitcoin wallet/crypto wallet provider. Let them know that the company you paid is a scam and is refusing to give your money back. This will raise awareness and ultimately jeopardize the scams relationship with the crypto wallet which may also help prevent others from being scammed.
5. Get Professional Help: While this may not be an option for many as lawyers fees can often exceed the amount of the money lost. However, there are scenarios where legal advice may help point you in the direction of steps that you could take to pursue the crypto scam company.
6. Stay Well Informed: This can’t really be stressed enough, hopefully, your losses are relatively small in which case the best way to get your money back is by taking your experience as an expensive lesson and learning how to not get scammed again. This way your hard-earned money stays under your watch and discretion.
7. Hire a Bitcoin Recovery Expert: We left the best for last. If you have tried all the above suggestions, and none seems to give you the desired result, your best bet will be to hire a Bitcoin Recovery Expert. There are a number of bitcoin recovery experts online, but FundsRecovery247.com is guaranteed to recover your scammed bitcoin and retrieve stolen crypto. And all you have to do is simply send an email to – [email protected]
How To Recover Scammed Bitcoin In UK
First of all, there is no shame in being the victim of one of these sophisticated and predatory operations. By coming forward you may be able to recover some or all of your lost funds and prevent the scammers from targeting others. Secondly, contact alienman recovery department. The Alienmanhackers, has extensive experience in helping clients to recoup and recover funds lost in bitcoin scams.
Their team has built up knowledge and experience in the workings of these schemes and the methods they use to target investors. We also understand how professional misconduct can cause you to lose money. With an excellent track record in holding scammers to account including having assets frozen, even where companies have been set up using fake information.
The approach is based on close collaboration with forensic accountants and other experts, prosecution agencies (both domestic and international) to trace and recover your assets.
How To Retrieve Stolen Bitcoin
There are two paths that can be followed when it comes to a crypto investigation: figure out who did it or follow the money. The alienmanhacker’s objective here is asset recovery, first and foremost. Besides, that’s what the client is hiring the service for. But ultimately both paths lead to the same place and getting the desired result.
From a victim’s point of view, where the police have failed to recover that money, they are not having to spend anything to get something. And no one recovers funds on their behalf without their permission. It makes the whole economics of recovering stolen funds very different – which is very exciting. The majority of Alienmanhackers focus will be on bitcoin and ether, but will also cover XRP, BCH, LTC, NEO and DASH.
How To Get Money Back From Bitcoin Scammer
People from different parts of the world are hearing about bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general. They are also hearing of the fast profits early investors are making on bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. So they want to join the party and make a fast profit. You can be sure however, that where big money is, there are also companies that are abusing and trying to take advantage of this situation.
Alienmanhackers Fintech arm specializes in chargeback disputes and our team knows how to identify these type of scams. If you invested in crypto and believe you have been scammed contact our bitcoin recovery experts today and we will help you recover your losses. By now, Cryptocurrency have become a global phenomenon although it is still not understood by most people.
Governments, banks and companies are aware of its importance. About 4 years ago, most major banks, governments and accounting firms have published papers about cryptocurrency and even some started a so-called blockchain project. Although cryptocurrency got such a huge coverage in the media, still people fail to understand this currency even the basic concepts which makes them exposed to Crypto Scams. Request to get money back from bitcoin scammer by sending an email to – [email protected]
Recover From Being Scammed By Hiring A Bitcoin Recovery Expert
This is bitcoin recovery expert referral. It was shared by someone who had a personal experience, and testimonial of someone who used our services..
The STORY: “I lost my bitcoin to fake blockchain.com impostors on Facebook, they contacted me as blockchain official support and I fell stupidly for their mischievous act, this made them gain access into my blockchain wallet account, whereby 9.0938 BTC was stolen from my wallet in total. I was dumbfounded because this was all my savings I banked up on, waiting for bitcoin rate to improve. Then my cousin recommended me to an expert, I researched online and found the recovery expert , with the contact address- [email protected].
I wrote directly to the specialist explaining my loss. Hence, they helped me recover my bitcoin within 8 days. They launched the recovery program, and the culprits were identified as well, all thanks to their expertise. I hope I have been able to help someone as well. Reach out to the recovery specialist to recover you lost funds from any form of online scam. Email –[email protected] OR www.alienmanhackers.xyz